SoilVision Systems Ltd. uses a dongle key security system which supports multi-user network installation. The hardware key must be attached to any computer in the network (referred to as the Server) and all other copies of the SoilVision software will look to the Server hardware key for validation.
SERVER (Can be any computer on network referred to as Server)
- Plug in your USB key hub to the Server and all other copies of the SoilVision software will look to the Server hardware key for validation
- Visit the SVOffice 2009 Download and install the HASP License Manager under the Accessories section. Follow the on screen instructions and install the NetHASP License Manager as a "Service".
NOTE: Software firewall programs on the Server computer such as ZoneAlarm will interfere with the correct operation of the License Manager. The software firewall must either be disabled or port 475 must be fully enabled in the software firewall.
- See Can I customize my NETHASP.ini file? for general network configuration options or article NetHASP USB Key Troubleshooting Guide.
- Insert your installation CD and install the HASP USB Security key drivers. These programs must be installed on every computer which will run the software
- SVOffice 2009 License Check
Open SVOffice 2009. From the SVOffice Manager window, select File > Authorization. Click on the button “Read Network USB Key” The authorization should read STANDARD or PROFESSIONAL depending on which packages you purchased
- FlexPDE6 License Check
Open FlexPDE6. Select Help > Register FlexPDE. Select “Network Dongle” and click Continue. The Current License description should now read “FlexPDE Pro – 1D/2D/3D” depending upon which package you purchased
MORE INFORMATION ON NETWORK INSTALLATIONS