SoilVision Systems Ltd. uses a dongle key security system which supports multi-user network installation. The hardware key must be attached to any computer in the network (referred to as the Server) and all other copies of the SVOFFICE™5 software will look to the Server hardware key for validation.
SERVER (Can be any computer on network referred to as Server)
- Install the latest USB key drivers: "Where do I get the latest USB key drivers". SVOFFICE™ 5 does not need to be installed on the Server; only the drivers.
- Plug in your USB key hub to the Server, and all other copies of the SVOFFICE™ 5 software will look to the Server hardware key for validation.
- See the article "Unable to connect to SVOFFICE network license" for general network configuration or troubleshooting options. For more in-depth information, the article "NetHASP USB Key Troubleshooting Guide" may be of some help.
- Use http://localhost:1947 to find the name of your Server. This name will be entered in the Authorization window in SVOFFICE™ 5 in a later step.
- Install SVOFFICE™ 5 and include the install of the USB Security key drivers and FlexPDE during the installation. These programs must be installed on every computer which will run the software.
- SVOFFICE™5 License Check
Open SVOFFICE™ 5. From the SVOffice Manager window, select File > Authorization. Click on the button “Read Network USB Key”. The authorization will update to read STANDARD, PROFESSIONAL, or MINING for each Module depending on which were purchased. If the license check fails, try this article for more help.
- FlexPDE7 License Check
Open FlexPDE7. Select Help > Register FlexPDE. Select “Dongle” and click Apply. Then select Network Mode on the FlexPDE Dongle License dialog and click Find Dongles. The Current License description should now read “FlexPDE Pro – 1D/2D/3D” depending upon which purchases were made.
- FlexPDE6 License Check
Open FlexPDE6. Select Help > Register FlexPDE. Select “Network Dongle” and click Continue. The Current License description should now read “FlexPDE Pro – 1D/2D/3D” depending upon which purchases were made.
MORE INFORMATION ON NETWORK INSTALLATIONS