SoilVision Systems Ltd. uses a dongle key security system which supports multi-user network installation. The hardware key must be attached to any computer in the network (referred to as the Server) and all other copies of the SVOFFICE™5 software will look to the Server hardware key for validation.
SERVER (Can be any computer on network referred to as Server)
- Plug in your USB key hub to the Server and all other copies of the SVOFFICE™5 software will look to the Server hardware key for validation
- Install the latest USB key drivers: Where do I get the latest USB key drivers.
- See Can I customize my NETHASP.ini file? for general network configuration options or article NetHASP USB Key Troubleshooting Guide.
- Use http://localhost:1947 to find the name of your Server. Enter this name in the Authorization window in SVOFFICE™5.
- Install SVOFFICE™5 and include the install of the USB Security key drivers and FlexPDE during the installation. These programs must be installed on every computer which will run the software.
- SVOFFICE™5 License Check
Open SVOFFICE™5. From the SVOffice Manager window, select File > Authorization. Click on the button “Read Network USB Key”. The authorization will update to read STANDARD, PROFESSIONAL, or MINING for each Module depending on which were purchased.
- FlexPDE7 License Check
Open FlexPDE7. Select Help > Register FlexPDE. Select “Dongle” and click Apply. Then select Network Mode on the FlexPDE Dongle License dialog and click Find Dongles. The Current License description should now read “FlexPDE Pro – 1D/2D/3D” depending upon which purchases were made.
- FlexPDE6 License Check
Open FlexPDE6. Select Help > Register FlexPDE. Select “Network Dongle” and click Continue. The Current License description should now read “FlexPDE Pro – 1D/2D/3D” depending upon which purchases were made.
MORE INFORMATION ON NETWORK INSTALLATIONS