Yes, SVOffice can run on Remote Desktop with a network dongle. Generally speaking, we do not support the use of single-user dongles in remote desktop environments.
Articles in this section
- Student Activation - not working on laptop
- SVOFFICE 5 System Requirements
- What makes a good modeling computer?
- Can I run SVOffice or SoilVision database on a MacIntosh computer?
- Can I run SVOffice on a Remote Desktop?
- Can I run SVOffice on a Virtual Machine?
- What type of graphics card do I need to run SVOffice?
- How much hard drive space do I need to run SVOffice or SoilVision?
- What operating systems will SVOffice and SoilVision run on?
- Do I need an internet connection for my software?