Example models are only downloaded if you specifically request them, or if you attempt to open one. If the files are not present, they will be downloaded automatically. The "cloud" icon will indicate if a model is not downloaded, already present, or a newer version is available online.
Yes, you can download specific project example folders that you are interested in.
- Download, install, and open the most recent version of SVOffice2009
- Select Projects > Download Examples from the SVOffice Project Manager menu
- Click on the button "Select All" to choose all programs, or check the boxes for the programs you are interested in.
- Click on the "+" beside Distribution Projects to show the complete list of projects
- Select the projects folders you are interested in under the list of Distribution Projects on the Model Download Center
- Click on the "Download" button to complete the import of the example models
- Click on "OK" to close the dialog box
Once this feature is set, you can synchronize your example model database with just one click by clicking on the "New Model Files Available" link on the bottom of your project manager screen.