What is the problem?
Various error messages pop up when you try to download or synchronize the example models in SVOffice2009.
What is the solution?
Some users computers may experience problems accessing our web server for various reasons, including firewall settings, network configuration settings, or location in the world. Sometimes the connection problems may be temporary, but it some cases they may be persistent.
You may turn off the synchronization features and download the example models directly from our website:
- In the SVOffice Manager, in Expert Mode, select Options > Global Settings from the menu.
- On the Synchronization tab, turn off the Enable Synchronization option.
- Download the Model_Files2009Z file from: http://www.soilvision.com/subdomains/svoffice.com/svoffice2009download.shtml
- Extract the files from Model_Files2009Z.zip to a folder location of your choice.
- On the Root Folder tab, Browse to the Model_Files2009Z folder where you extracted the files.
- SVOffice2009 will then scan the directory and display all the models in the SVOffice Manager.