The Hasp Monitor (Aladdin Monitor) utility can be used to monitor the use of the SVOffice2009 network usb key. The number of users currently accessing the key can be viewed.
Download the utility at:
In this example screenshot:
- an SVOffice network key is shown (HASP #1)
- a FlexPDE network key is shown (HASP #2)
- for the SVOffice network key, the display shows that 1 of the available 5 stations are in use
- the computer currently accessing the network key is also displayed
- the computer accessing the network key shows 0 for the Timeout, meaning that this station can be taken by another user and all 5 stations are available for use